Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hello it's me  again,
I will be sharing a few more projects I just finished.

We have a brand new challenge over at Soul Scrappers. It's called "ONE WORD".


My word for this month is "REFLECT".  Some ideas: To reflect (to think, ponder or meditate), reflections (to reflect an image).  Again, you don't have to use the actual word.



How cool is this photo. I have no idea how Hannah and her friends took this photo, but I knew I had to scrap this photo, plus it was perfect for this challenge.
********************************************************
Moving right along we have a Sketch challenge.
The is sketch is from
By Page Drafts/The Nifty Pixel, Release 13, Template 1
Thanks to Team designer Libby
for a great sketch.



                                                   Here is my take on the sketch.


Today is Beautiful
Let your Dreams take Flight
Dare to Dream...
******************************

So stop on over to Soul Scrappers.
Great challenging site and lots of
FUN
http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/
Thanks for stopping.
Hugs
MAry





No comments:

Post a Comment