Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mixed Media on Canvas

              This  was really a fun little project, messy but fun. I still need to add a quote. I just haven't found anything that I like. I'll probably add more color, time will tell.


*****************************************************************
 
As I continue my new WORD CHALLENGE  over at Soul Scrappers.
 
                                                The theme this month is Romance
Come check it out. http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/random-word-challenge-2-feb-2-to-feb-28   
       

                                                             The perfect LOVE Story

                                              

                                                                             The Beauty

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you have enjoyed your Mixed Media Mary...gorgeous results...

    And of course your LO's are just fabulous - as always.

    ReplyDelete