Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello Ladies,
 I guess I have been falling behind with my blogging, well I'm here now catch up.  I'm still in the running for the $100.00 gift card over at Paper Secrets.

Here is my post for Week 13.



PRODUCTS
fabric or felt
ribbon..****
photo corners/anchors...*****
3+ flowers...*****
chip-board
3+ patterned papers..****
transparency
metal embellishment/hardware...****


TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)..****
acrylic paint (stamped-brushed-stencil...your choice of application)
distressing
embossing (dry or heat)

Here is my entry:
Class of 2012
Here is my baby girl, in these photos, are her graduation pictures.
She will graduate May 23rd  2012.


Here is Week 14th.


PRODUCTS
fabric or felt
ribbon/twine.....***** twine
flags & or pennants...****
3+ flowers
Re-cycled item such as packaging or ?
3+ patterned papers..*****
stick pins
metal embellishment/hardware..*****


TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)
acrylic paint (stamped-brushed-stencil-etc. ...your choice of application)..***
distressing
embossing (dry or heat)


Describing  me.
Here I used a photo of me.

Thanks  for stopping  by, I hope you have a great week.
Hugs.
Mary










1 comment:

  1. Mary both of these pages are gorgeous :) Love all the hand made flowers in the top one and your paint effect on the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete