Saturday, April 23, 2011

ARTastic's April Inspiration challenge

This month over at ARTastic Inspiration challenge blog. For the month of April.  We have a painting called.
                                              "Autumn Wonder" by Debbies Adams.

                                      
                                                            Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus 6 pts.
                                                                  Try and work
                                                       The following into your layout.
                                                             1). Cloud....1 pt.
                                                             2). Tree/s....2 pts.
                                                             3). Autumn Colors...3Pts.
                                                                   (reds, oranges, browns)

                                                             Here is my enrty:

Autumn
 This picture was taken in Sommerset Wisconsin, this past Fall. I hand cut my tree, and sponged dk brown ink to the base of the tree. I used buttons as my leaves, I tried to make them look 3d by adding a smaller button on top of
a larger button in the fall colors. I used my scrabble tiles as my font. For a special Fall feeling  I added 2 squirrels.

     Here is a fun challenge I did this past week over at Soul Scrappers.
All About Me challenge.  This challenge is about yourself.The theme was "What's in your Purse".
                                                         Here Is my entry:


No comments:

Post a Comment